Meeting with foreigner students

I recommend to you hear this song meanwhile you read...

On 18th January, 2012, some students from IES Cairasco de Figueroa went to Las Canteras beach, exactly in La Cícer to meet students from a Norwegian school.


Some students think that the experience was very good, first we were surfing all together into the water with different surf schools, then we were playing palas, doing different activities and then we had a good time sharing new typical food and that was so funny and instructive.


Other students think that the activity wan't so good because the weather was a few cold, the chocolate had a weird and there was not enough time to share information and for playing.
Summing up these kinds of experiences are great for meeting new people, cultures, traditions and leyends because they can change your point of view of the things and the principal objective, practise English speaking with real and good people.

Spanish and Norwegian students and teachers

You know, I've been very surprised because when I was speaking with one boy who told me that he practise Kitesurfing and that was incredible to me in my ignorance, he said that in Norway Kitesurfing is possible only in summer but the wetsuit is always necessary because the maximum temperature of the water is 18 or 19 degrees in the hottest days, they can surfing in all of South-Western Norway, there are great sandy beaches and where the wind is always blowing.

Orrestranda Beach

 But in winter is not easy at all because the weather doesn't help you, he was joking with his anecdotes, one was: "One time, when I was 17 in the last days of holiday I woke up before the sun, then I went by car to Orrestranda Beach with my friends and we were camping for one long week. Our first day was amazing! the waves were so fast and the wind blowed perfectly... The second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth day were similar, good waves and wind and sunny, but the last day happened something very sad, the wind started to blow too strong, the waves were bigger ever and all of us ran to the car and then we go to the city scared because of the big waves, the clouds blackened and then after 40 minutes of travel by car it started to snow, that meant for us the start of High School, the routine and so on".

Norwegian Surfer 
Well, I only can say that I were smiling many time imaging in that tale, then I commented something about the Canarian spots recommended for kiting as Pozo Izquierdo and so on, but he hasn't enough time and as he comeback home two days after talk with me, he couldn't visit it. I'm very happy with him, because he share with me experiences and new spots for me.

Here you are a new interview in spanish from "www.prokitespain.com" with the topic: Norway and the Kitesurfing:

Comentarios